Working on the jump

The past few days I've been working on the transition to the jump and the actual jump motion itself. I started with the legs which wasn't too hard, the only problem I ran into was having to deal with fidgeting in some frames which was an easy fix. Today I started working on the arm motion which is harder as for some reason the rig makes moving the elbows in an up and down motion very difficult. This makes it really annoying as the elbows will move in ways I don't want it too and I have to manually go frame by frame and move it. I couldn't visualize the exact movements and transition so I had Silas and my friend Jessiah do a reference for me of them jumping how I wanted them to and it helped a lot as it helped me finally visualize it.





These are the videos that they did to help with my reference.


Comments

Popular Posts